Living with an under-socialised dog can be frustrating,
difficult and potentially dangerous.
For under-socialised dogs, life is unbearably stressful.
Why does my puppy need Puppy Class?
Puppy Class allows your puppy to socialise during the critical phases of their development, and prior to having completed their full vaccination regime.
Due to the risk of disease and viruses it is not recommended to take your pup out to public parks and beaches until two weeks after their final vaccination at sixteen weeks of age. Therefore Puppy Class offers a great opportunity for safe socialisation in the best possible environment.
Start your puppy’s basic obedience training today! It’s never too early!
- 4 x 1-hour sessions with instructors
- Information sheets
- Various puppy treats and goodies
- Graduation Pack & Puppy Discount Card – 10% discount off services for 12 months**
**Only full-time participants are eligible for graduation pack. Puppy Discount Card excludes pet food, accessories and medication and is valid for 12 months from graduation.
- To help identify any potential behavioural problems early
- To learn basic health protocols to keep your pup in tip top shape both mentally and physically
- To make trips to the clinic an enjoyable experience for both pooch and you!
- And most importantly to FUN with your puppy!
Full-time 4-week program** – $75.00
Part-time attendance – $19.00 per session
**Payment is required up-front for full-time program and missed sessions are non-refundable.
1. Your puppy must be in good health and have had their first vaccinations. You will need to supply proof of vaccination.
2. Your puppy must be between the age of 7 – 14 weeks at commencement of the first class.
Bookings are Essential!
For bookings and further information on our next Puppy Class program, please contact our friendly receptionists on 89 81-9767 during business hours.
Our classes are held at:
Parap Veterinary Hospital
Parap Shopping Village
42 Parap Road, PARAP