If your pet needs veterinary attention and:
• You have tested positive to Covid-19, and/or
• You have been overseas within the last 14 days, and/or
• You are unwell or experiencing flu-like symptoms, and/or
• Are currently required to self-isolate
Please phone the clinic so that we can make an appropriate plan to assess your pet.
To reduce exposure and keep everyone as safe as possible, we ask you to please:
• Limit the number of people bringing your pets into the clinic
• Remember to phone ahead to order food, medication and other products so that we can have them ready for you and minimise your waiting time
• Remember to wash your hands!
We are working hard to ensure we can continue to provide complete veterinary care for all of your pets.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. This situation is rapidly evolving, and we will provide updates as required.
Parap Veterinary Hospital and Palmerston Veterinary Hospital are both locally owned and operated. Palmerston Vet has provided top quality health care to animals in the region for over a decade, and Parap Vet has done so for over 25 years.
We have a team of qualified, friendly staff to provide your pet with the best possible care. We look after a wide variety of animals including dogs, cats, birds, reptiles, rats and rabbits.
Parap Veterinary Hospital is the only ASAV Accredited Hospital in the Darwin/Palmerston region.
The ASAV Hospital Accreditation Scheme recognises companion animal practices that achieve the highest levels of quality health care and practice management in innovative, state-of-the-art hospital facilities.